14 June 2010

The Dress!

I FINALLY picked up my dress yesterday! It looks totally great! Being genetically deprived of the height gene; I had to have it hemmed up. (And had sleeves added)—and am VERY excited to wear it. I found an incredible seamstress (Mary) from Ricky’s mom and she did such a great job (for so SO cheap; being genetically deprived wont be so bad anymore! She’s even making Marcy (Ricky’s sister) a dress from scratch!) Personally tailored clothes are awesome! Its just a little sad that I’ll only be able to wear it one day! I think I’ll break it in and wear in around the house doing chores or something–give myself a little Cinderella moment. Its getting close and things are getting done—yeah! The agapanthas came up this weekend, my sisters just finished varnishing my grandmothers archway we’ll be standing under, (its airing out right now and from all the way upstairs and on the other side of the house I can STILL smell the marine shellac. Yuck.) chair cover ribbons ordered and we found someone to make the flautas for the reception….YEAHHH! I love flautas. We cant decide-beef or chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment