I'm So Proud of my Cousins!
Yes, I'm proud of them all---but especially right now for Heidi and Ryan. Sitting in the Buschs' home VERY eagerly awaiting mission calls to be opened--twice in a month!--made me stop and think for a minute. (I'm so happy (anytime!) to see all my cousins, and they all have done wonderful things and are wonderful people, who

i'm so proud of too!)--but Ryan and Heidi have been on my mind the past couple of days. I just wanted to give them a special shout-out; to let them know how happy I am for them and their decisions to selflessly give up so much time and effort from their lives to fulfill what they believe. I know they will both do great things-- the people of Bogota, Columbia and Atlanta, Georgia will be blessed.
How have I never seen your blog before?! But I'm so happy to be a part of it! :) THANK YOU! This means a lot to me! We really do have a wonderful family. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a good, righteous family. And I especially love you a whole lot. :)
ReplyDelete